LiveU, the pioneer and leader in IP-based live video services and broadcast solutions is looking for Head of Operations for the Asia Pacific territories.
Territories: Asia Pacific
Location: Hong Kong
- Managing and facilitating LiveU APAC operation activities
- Managing APAC Sales activities related to operations of direct and indirect sales (distributors) in the region.
- Working with HQ Finance, Legal and operations teams in the ongoing processes and activities related to buildup of the LiveU regional presence. This may include setting up LiveU offices, legal entities, locating and working with regional operation and logistics hubs, accountants, legal and HR firms and other service providers and suppliers related to LiveU APAC operation.
- Leading the recruitment process for the region, hiring recruiters, managing the process with corporate HR.
- Degree in finance / accounting – Advantage
- Proven experience in operations management for international firms operating in Asia Pacific with focus on Japan and China
- Good understanding of legal issues, ability to work with legal firms
- Creative, flexible and independent. Ability to design and lead complex processes
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills in English. Chinese and Japanese - advantage.
- Independent, self-driven, creative, initiator, “can-do!” attitude
- Ability and willingness to travel
If you fit the requirements above, please send your CV to email@example.com