Territory: Nordic Countries – Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland.
Location: Northern Europe.
Focus: Managing sales channels and key accounts and development of new business.
• Responsible for revenue in your region, setting goals and building the sales plan
• Assign, manage and work with distribution channels in the region
• Develop and implement strategies to increase business
• Create demand through seminars and roadshows presenting the company solutions
• Drive short term revenues and establish long-term strategic relationships with customers
• Lead product demonstrations, bid preparation and contract negotiations
• Work in coordination and collaboration with other departments for product support or technical expertise throughout the sales cycle
• At least 4 years of experience selling solutions in the technology, broadcast or online video markets.
• Knowledge of the broadcast and/or online market desirable.
• Experience with distributors and channel management.
• Demonstrated history of sales achievements including growing sales and development of new business
• Good technical aptitude and ability to demonstrate complex solutions and discuss technical features in detail.
• Excellent verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills in English. Other relavent European languages are highly desirable.
• Independent, self-driven, creative, initiator, “can-do” attitude.
• Ability and willingness to travel extensively both domestically and internationally
• Extensive travel over 50% of the time
• Ability to perform technical demonstrations (Hands on)
• Reports to Regional Sales Director
If you fit the requirements above, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org