- Serve as a technical authority for many accounts and territories
- Lead pre-sale activities and projects to promote sales goals
- Devise creative Live video solutions for projects and deployments to customers in the broadcast domain
- Present and demonstrate company solutions in front of a technical and business audiences
- Act as interface between partners, customers and internally in LiveU - Sales, Customer Success, Product and Operation teams
- Technical and post-sale support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer-Science or related field or equivalent practical experience from a technological unit.
- Experience in in sports / news production – advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Sales Engineering / Technical Pre-sales or similar position
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in tailoring complex projects for customers
- IT background – advantage
- Experience in video and telecommunication – advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and on multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Experience in sales-oriented activities.
- About 50%- 60%of time will be spent abroad
- Based in Sydney, Australia.
- Languages: English – native speaker.
Cognitive and interpersonal skills
- Success and sales oriented, focused on opportunity development.
- Independent and fast learner
- Motivated by achievement and success
- Dedication and responsibility
If you fit the requirements above– send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s will be accepted in English only