LiveU is the leading provider of 3G, 4G and 5G portable uplink solutions to the broadcast, sports and online video markets. We are changing the way organizations utilize video by offering a new, exciting, and cost-effective way to transmit live video from anywhere. When you watch live television or live video online there is a good chance that the content is transmitted using LiveU technology. We work with TV networks, online video destinations, newspapers and magazines, leading blogs, sports organizations, production houses and more.
Territory: Europe – Open
Focus: Developing channel strategy and managing all indirect sales channels across the EMEA territory.
- Identifying and qualifying potential new channel partners.
- Overseeing the onboarding process for new channel partners.
- Setting goals and building the sales plan together with Regional Sales managers for each channel partner.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with all channel partners and promote peer to peer communication channels.
- Regular reporting on KPIs within the channel partners
- Working to sales targets as set by the company.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase business.
- Work in coordination and collaboration with other departments for product support or technical expertise throughout the sales cycle.
- Coordinating region special projects.
- Experience selling through channels in a B2B technology environment
- Knowledge of the broadcast and/or online market desirable.
- Demonstrated history of sales achievements including growing sales and development of new business
- Good technical aptitude and ability to understand applications and sell disruptive technology.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills in English. Other European languages desirable.
- Ability to understand complex concepts and policies and make them easy and understandable to partners
- Willingness for some travel internationally
- Reports to regional VP EMEA
If you fit the requirements above, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org