The Engineer will be responsible for:
· Assisting Sales to help bring the cycle from lead to execution.
· White glove handling and acting as primary technical point of contact
· Managing accounts that are in demo in the region.
· Assisting with customer technical discovery.
· Providing field support of the company’s Software/Hardware.
· Assisting with product deployment, installation and troubleshooting.
· Assisting / training customers in use of our products at various locations.
· This person must have outstanding Interpersonal / Customer Service skills.
· Must own a vehicle with clean driving record.
· Experience in Pre and Post sales support preferred with IT background, telecommunications, computers, media streaming, video encoding etc..
· Be willing to travel up to 70% of the time.
· A Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Computers, Or 3+ years “On The Job” experience.
· Must be proficient with computers, IE; Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
· IP/RTP, video encoding, cellular networks experience.
· Linux Experience
· Media Broadcast Vertical Experience
· SalesForce Experience
· 2-3 years experience with Pre and Post sales support.
· Cellular Modems Experience
· Experience with streaming media, encoding, live broadcasts
If you fit the requirements above, please email your resume in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org