A fantastic opportunity now exists to join the LiveU Team! Due to tremendous growth of the company, we are searching for a hard-working, driven candidate to join our already successful Sales team and take responsibility to develop relationships and expand and grow our business in Canada. We are looking for a talented, dynamic and experienced business manager to build our business and team.
LiveU is changing the rules of the game for live news and dynamic sports coverage, with flawless 5G 4K HEVC live streaming and remote production. Together with its cloud-based management and next-gen IP distribution platforms, LiveU offers the most cost-effective end-to-end contribution, production and distribution solution.
We are looking for a sales manager to leverage LiveU’ s presence within the Broadcast, Sports, Media, and Channel accounts. Qualified individuals should have proven experience and effective business contacts with Broadcast and Media entities, VARs, strategic accounts, and other Canadian distribution entities, the ability to sell solution-based sales strategy and identify new Direct business opportunities. Build, qualify, and report on direct and indirect pipeline in support of overall business. Maintain pipeline detail in SalesForce so management can accurately assess the health of the overall business each quarter.
- Identify direct & partner business opportunities in Broadcast, Sports and Media
- Manage the channel partners, identify new partners to expand our business in verticals like EDU, Corporate and Government segments.
- Overseeing the onboarding process for new channel partners.
- Setting goals and build the sales plan
- Regular reporting on KPIs within the channel partners
- Working to sales targets as set by the company.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase business.
- Work in coordination and collaboration with other departments for product support or technical expertise throughout the sales cycle.
- Experienced in selling through channels and B2B technology environments
- Understanding of customer ROI, Total Cost of Ownership and financial models for purchasing
- 10+ years of experience
- Understand and have experience with recurring business models and contracts
- Knowledge of Broadcast, Sports and Media market
- Demonstrated history of sales achievement including growing sales and development of new business
- Knowledge on how to consult, present and demonstrate technology solutions
- Ability to work independently and intelligent decision making
- Knowledge of SalesForce, Microsoft Office, Microsoft teams
- In depth understanding of indirect channels and the legal obligations associated with contractual responsibilities
- French language skills a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong customer service skills with both internal and external customers
- Travel required (up to 50%)