LiveU is looking for an energetic individual to join its Operations team. The Operations Support Coordinator is the liaison between the Supply Chain Operations team and LiveU’s customers, sales teams and support technicians. Daily responsibilities will range from provisioning mobile lines and entering sales orders to coordinating customer returns.
Main responsibilities include:
- Support the provisioning of LiveU’s mobile lines. This including activating new lines as well as making appropriate changes to line features based on customer orders.
- Work with customer support team to issue RMA (Return
- Material Authorization) to customers and coordinate shipment of advance replacements
- Coordinate returns from product rental, RMA and Demo through phone and electronic communication with customers
- Support the sales team, distributors, and customers with inquiries of product availability and order status updates
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3 years customer service experience (order entry/product returns coordination)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office tools
- Previous ERP/MRP experience a plus