LiveU is looking for a Data Analyst who will gather information from various sources, interpret the data, and provide the various business functions with insightful dashboards, reports, and analysis to make improved business decisions.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources, maintain databases/data systems and perform quantitative analysis
- Ensure data integrity by validating data, analyzing and identifying data errors by applying rules and policies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, build and automate reports / dashboards
- Deliver scheduled or ad-hoc reports within agreed upon timeframe
- Support the business functions with creation of database or Excel spreadsheet analysis of KPIs identifying and graphing trends and summarizing data.
- Familiarity with data exploration and data visualization tools like Qlik, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, etc. (ability to share a portfolio of visualizations a plus)
- analytical experience directly using SQL and Python/R or other statistical programming language
- Experience using Microsoft Excel including, Pivot tables, vlookups, if statements, etc.
- Excellent communications skills are required in both face to face, electronic communications and phone situations.
- Experience in a mobile phone industry or other technology business environment preferred.
- Previous experience in an analyst role preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree
Email for applications: email@example.com