The Engineer will be responsible for:
- Providing Phone and Email Support
- Upgrades/Downgrades of S/W
- Troubleshooting and escalation of support tickets.
- Assembly and testing of LiveU Products.
- Clerical / Administrative office duties as needed.
- Assisting / training customers in use of our products at various locations.
- Conducting R&D experiments to further enhance our product capabilities.
- This person must have outstanding Interpersonal / Customer Service skills.
- Must be proficient with computers, IE; Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Degree in a technical field or related technical support experience.
- IP/RTP, video encoding, cellular networks experience.
- Cellular modems integration
- Able to work weekends and extra hours as needed
- Experience with streaming media, encoding, live broadcasts
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu or Other)
- Experience with broadcasting
- West coast preferred but open to other locations
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is newly graduated or just a few years out of their Bachelors Degree.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org