LiveU is expanding its presence in Japan! This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the company’s growth as we set up our local office in Tokyo.
LiveU is the number one brand in Japan used by all the leading broadcasters, TV networks and top production companies. We also have a strategic partnership with NTT Docomo, Japan’s leading mobile operator, which uses LiveU technology as part of its value-added customer services over its 5G networks.
The position offers tremendous opportunities to grow locally and as part of the global LiveU team in one of LiveU’s major growth markets.
Head of operations LiveU Japan will lead the establishment and manage the daily activities related to the operational and logistics process in Japan to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
He will report to LiveU global operations division and will implement and adjust company procedures and policies to the Japanese market.
• Managing and facilitating LiveU Japan operation activities including importing of goods, local certification, stock management, local shipments to customers, international shipments and support related activities
• Managing Japan operations and logistics related to sales activities of direct and indirect customers
• Provide equipment required for sales processes, customer trials, local and international rentals as well as ongoing support and maintenance activities
• Manage LiveU Japan office facilities
• Supporting LiveU local distributors with logistics and operations needs
• SIM cards management – purchasing and managing SIM cards and data plans from multiple telecom operators. Managing data plans provided to customers.
• Working with HQ Finance, Legal and Operations teams in the ongoing processes and activities related to buildup of the LiveU Japan presence. This may include setting up LiveU offices, locating and working with local operation and logistics hub, HR firms and other service providers and suppliers related to LiveU Japan operation.
• Work with customer support team to issue RMA (Return Material Authorization) to customers and coordinate shipment of advance replacements
• Coordinate returns from product rental, RMA and Demo through phone and electronic communication with customers
• Support the sales team, distributors, and customers with inquiries of product availability and order status updates
• Proven experience in leading processes or projects for international firms operating in Japan
• Creative, flexible and independent. Ability to design and lead complex processes
• Excellent verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills in Japanese and English
• Independent, self-driven, creative, initiator, “can-do!” attitude
If you fit the requirements above, please send your CV to: