LiveU is expanding its presence in Japan! This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the company’s growth as we set up our local office in Tokyo.
LiveU is the number one brand in Japan used by all the leading broadcasters, TV networks and top production companies. We also have a strategic partnership with NTT Docomo, Japan’s leading mobile operator, which uses LiveU technology as part of its value-added customer services over its 5G networks.
The position offers tremendous opportunities to grow locally and as part of the global LiveU team in one of LiveU’s major growth markets.
Customer Support Japan team provides daily service and technical support for LiveU’s customer base in Japan. Team members work in day shifts, communicating with Global T1 support team and with T2 engineers in LiveU on a daily basis. T1 engineers are very well familiar with all LiveU’s products on the user level and have basic understanding of how to troubleshoot issues.
- Provide outstanding and exceptional customer service.
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email.
- Resolve product and/or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Provide a wide variety of services related to LiveU’s products
- Answer product and service questions
- Maintain documentation of customer inquiries and responses for future reference.
- Work closely with numerous stake holders and departments within the company (Sales, MIS, Operations)
- May need to provide support off working hours in special cases
- 1-2 years of customer support experience in HW & SW based high tech company
- Technical Education or background
- Proficiency in Japanese and English, verbal and writing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work alone when needed
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Detail oriented
- Team Player
If you fit the requirements above, please send your CV to: