To ensure timely flow of LiveU products from US manufacturing/distribution centers to domestic and international customers through third party logistics providers. This includes coordination of inbound logistics for components to support local configuration or factory refurbishment of products.
Main responsibilities include:
- Review and schedule sales orders to ensure alignment of cost and logistics time to achieve requested delivery dates
- Coordinate with 3PL and Air Freight companies for smooth transport of products
- Make freight arrangements for export delivery with freight forwarder ensuring all aspects of shipment process (preparation of AWB, Certificate of Origin, meet IATA requirements, US Custom filings, Inland transportation and billing requirements) are met.
- Manage, maintain, and issue applicable documentation and provide instruction to comply with Federal regulations and country requirements, such as proforma invoices for letters of credit, import licenses and pre-shipment inspections.
- Act as sole point of contact and successfully liaise between customers, carriers, freight forwarders and departments within the LiveU (Sales, Sales-Ops, Finance, Operations)
- Provides supervisory direction for the warehouse personnel both internal and at contract manufacturers
- Complete process of shipment including arranging for pick-up or inland transportation, booking, coordination of document preparation (i.e. Certificate of origin, export declaration) forwarding, follow-up with tracking and tracing to final destination.
- Create and maintain SOP (standard operating procedures) and customer profiles including key contacts, special requirements, contract rates and preferred routings/services/carriers
- 5+ years of experience in export logistics (preferably air freight).
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills mandatory
- Experience with order management systems and are familiar with export policies.
- Knowledge of US and foreign government regulations for international shipments.
- Knowledge HAZ-MAT regulations and related documentation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written & verbal).
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines & handle high volume.
- Experience in trouble shooting and effective problem-solving skills in handling delays, damages, and freight claims.
Ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
If you fit the requirements above,
please send your CV to email@example.com
(CVs will be accepted in English only)