LiveU’s new location in the Central Hall - booth #C1717
LiveU will feature an exclusive live studio at this year’s NAB in collaboration with TWiT.tv, NewTek and Panasonic.
The studio offers a broadcast technology showcase, integrating three leading broadcast brands – LiveU, NewTek and Panasonic. Three Panasonic AWHE130 PTZ robotic cameras and two AGPX270 cameras along with a roaming camera connected to LiveU’s award winning LU500 lightweight backpacks will stream directly into a NewTek TriCaster multi-camera production system. The TriCaster will be connected to LiveU’s LU700 hybrid rack-mount encoder, which will stream live to TWiT.tv.
Leo Laporte, the founder and owner of the TWiT Netcast Network, will host “Triangulation” and “iOS Today” from the LiveU booth. Additionally, TWiT’s Megan Morrone and Jason Howell will present “Tech News Today,” Monday through Wednesday, and Scott Wilkinson will record an episode of TWiT’s “Home Theater Geeks.” Father Robert Ballecer will also be recording TWiT Live Specials from the NAB show floor, including interviews with marquee guests.
NAB Debut of LiveU Solo
LiveU will also demonstrate its new plug-and-play live streaming bonded solution for the online media market, LiveU Solo.
LiveU Solo allows users to live-stream seamlessly into any web streaming workflow by connecting automatically to popular content delivery networks such as YouTube Live and Wowza Streaming Cloud™. Solo is simple to manage and control remotely via a web interface or smart device.
Also on show:
LiveU will present its full range of live video acquisition, management and distribution solutions over IP, including:
• LiveU’s LU200 ultra-small portable transmission unit and LU200e, the most cost-effective video encoder on the market, enabling streaming for web distribution, point to point, and point to multi-point for a fraction of the cost of other solutions;
• LiveU Central, cloud-based management and video distribution system, enabling fleets of units to be centrally controlled using geo-location capabilities;
• LiveU’s new, enhanced version of MultiPoint, internal and cross-organizational professional video distribution service, enabling the sharing of high-quality live video between multiple broadcast facilities over the public Internet;
• LU-Smart mobile app, bringing bonded transmission to mobile phones & tablets;
• LiveU’s next generation hybrid ENG vehicle solution, increasing network reception for resilient live HD video transmission on-the-go while wirelessly connecting any LiveU pack to a LiveU Xtender antenna solution and satellite with distances of over 1,000 feet within line of sight.
LiveU will also be announcing exciting product developments in the run-up to NAB and will showcase these new solutions at the show.
Full product demonstrations will be available at booth #C1717. LiveU’s hybrid vehicle will also be on display.
LiveU’s COO and co-founder, Avi Cohen will be speaking at the 2016 NAB Broadcast Engineering Conference (BEC) on The IP Revolution: Retooling Broadcast Technology for the Future.
LiveU studio production partners: learn more about NewTek TriCaster at NAB booth SL5817 and Panasonic at booth C3607.
2 University Plaza Drive, Suite 505,
Tel: 201 742 5228
Fax: 201 742 5230
Claudia Barbiero (US)
Director of Marketing, Americas
Tel: 201 742 5229 x108
Mobile: 201 925 1270
Jump PR (Int’l)