Come and join the world’s leading provider of live IP video solutions. LiveU’s patented cellular bonding technology is used by the world’s top broadcasters (e.g. AP, BBC, CBS, CNN & Sky News) and leading sports organizations (e.g. FIA World Rally Championship, NBA, LaLiga 2|3). LiveU offers a complete range of portable devices for live video coverage together with cloud-based management and video distribution solutions.
A fantastic opportunity now exists to join the LiveU Team! Due to tremendous growth of the company, we are searching for a hard-working and driven team member to join our already successful Order Management group. We are looking for an independent and motivated person to manage customer orders with emphasis on continuous improvement in operating results and strengthening and improving existing processes. In this position you will work with multiple functions such as Sales, Finance, Corporate Logistics, Supply Chain, etc. to meet customer needs in US and LATAM with a focus on business process improvement and customer relations. You will report to Order Management Team Leader (Americas). The position is based in Hackensack, NJ.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage international & multi-business model orders including correct and timely order entry in ERP. This will include the verification that such orders comply with company policies and are entered properly into the system/s to allow post sale processing (fulfilment, billing and post-sale support).
- Support the sales cycle of rented, leased and sold LiveU products: receive orders, orders entry, distributing orders to the operations team and follow up on inventory, backlog and shipments
- Manage related databases
- Operating ERP system and Salesforce
- Implement policies and relevant procedures to support sales operational efficiency
- Act as liaison between Sales Reps, Finance, Marketing, Operations and Sales Operations regarding data accuracy and data updates.
- Generating and analyzing sales reports
- Administrative support to Sales
- Supporting events and projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree (degree in Business, Technology, Finance or equivalent is preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in Order Management processes
- Computer skills: ERP, Excel and Salesforce experience
- Good analytic and synthesis skills. Experience in creating and analyzing reports to provide input on the results.
- Superior planning, organization and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details, follow-up and time management skills
- Excellent People skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Languages: Spanish or/and Hebrew will be an advantage.
Please send relevant resumes to: