LiveU is driving the live video revolution, providing live video streaming for TV, mobile, online and social media. Let your audience become part of your story with high-quality and flawless live video, transmitted from anywhere in the world, through the use of our patented bonding and video transport technology. LiveU creates a consistent bandwidth and a reliable connection so you can acquire, manage and distribute high-quality remote live broadcasts.
What You’ll Do
- Manage international & multi-business model orders including correct and timely order entry in ERP. This will include the verification that such orders comply with company policies and are entered properly into the system/s to allow post sale processing (fulfilment, billing and post-sale support).
- Support the sales cycle of rented, leased and sold LiveU products: receive orders, orders entry, distributing orders to the operations team and follow up on inventory, backlog and shipment
- Manage related databases
- Operating ERP system and Salesforce
- Implement policies and relevant procedures to support sales operational efficiency
- Act as liaison between Sales Reps, Finance, Marketing, Operations and Sales Operations regarding data accuracy and data updates.
- Generating and analyzing sales reports
- Administrative support to Sales
- Supporting events and projects as needed
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree (degree in Business, Technology, Finance or equivalent is preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in Order Management processes
- Computer skills: ERP, Excel and Salesforce experience
- Good analytic and synthesis skills. Experience in creating and analyzing reports to provide input on the results.
- Superior planning, organization and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details, follow-up and time management skills
- Excellent People skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Languages: Spanish or/and Hebrew will be an advantage.
Send your resume to: liveu.OMS@applynow.io